Seeking a career in manufacturing engineering or related field in order to plan and design manufacturing processes in industrial plants, maximize efficiency by analyzing layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization. To aid in the design process to maximize output.
- Passed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam and was certified an EIT (Engineer in Training) April 2003.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing Engineering and a Minor in Mechanical Engineering at Washington State University, Vancouver, WA; GPA: 3.44.
- Courses of study included: Material Science, Strength of Materials, Metrology, Heat Transfer, Machine Design, Cost Analysis, Fluid Dynamics, Control Systems, Introduction to Microprocessors, Systems Design, and Operations Management.
- Senior Project: Automation of glaciology experiment. This project included the selection of the hardware, implementation, and development of the software for the system. Responsibilities include team leader and program development. Team members were hand selected by head of engineering department because of the difficulty of the project.
- Graduated with a two year degree at Rhema Bible Training Center May 2005
Best Buy Geek Squad – Tulsa , OK Sept-04 to Present
Position required troubleshooting and fixing computers. The job entailed dealing with customer issues and dealing with many administrative tasks including shipping, receiving, testing of equipment, department improvement. This position required multitasking and great organization.
My Computer Guy – Vancouver , WA May-04 to Sept-04
Design Engineer and Technician. Responsible for technician work for five real-estate offices and several manufacturing facilities. This included finding new clients, building, troubleshooting and maintaining computer networks. Designed a server Rack for server room which in turn reduced the cost of the each computer by 66% and increased the amount of real-estate for Server.
Dunbar Engineering Corp. – Tulsa , OK Sept-03 to May-04
Assisted in variety of projects that focused on the mechanical, manufacturing and structural side of engineering. I have become proficient in Solid Works, building solid models, and I am learning to create drawings for prototyping. I have participated in building a bid for several jobs.
Shaw Industries – Tunnel Hill , GA June-03 to Aug-03
Operated the front half of the Perpetual Glueless Laminate Flooring manufacturing process. This entire system was automated and PLC driven. Responsibilities included problem solving and repairing down machinery, improving quality and efficiency of process, and restocking, unjamming, and realigning the process.
Woodland Electric -- La Center, WA June-00 to Sept-00
Summer Hire. Assisted in the remodel of the Hockison Primary School . Interpreted drawings. Installed fire systems, lighting, outlets, and communications. Worked independently and on a team. Job presented constant challenges, which required creative solutions. Asked to stay on after summer and was kept on call for busy times.
I have experience in a machine shop, metal casting, microprocessors packaging, and welding. I am highly skilled in computers, ranging from programming to hardware assembly. I can program in multiple languages including C, Visual Basic and PLC. Familiar with a CMM, Lathe, a SEM, X-ray microscope, and an optical comparator. I have experience in electrical work. I'm skilled in household maintenance and troubleshooting. I am proficient in mathematics and physics. I am able to handle conflict and possess good interpersonal skills. I am c reative and highly adaptive in stressful environments and am able to meet deadlines.